lunes, 10 de septiembre de 2012

Esteban

         Today I'm gonna talk to you about a friend, Charly García.... haha, no, it's a joke, we are not so close with Charly, although we hang out together sometimes.

         Well, speaking seriously, I would like to introduce you a nice friend of mine, Esteban. I met Esteban at school, I know him since we were 6 years old, and we were classmates until we finished school. He is a very quiet man, who loves peace and overcoat he loves music, in fact, he's studying "composition" in Universidad Católica.

          I think the music is what we have in common. I remember when we were in school we had a band together in a music workshop. Until then, Esteban hasn't show real interest in music, but he realized his love for the music while we were in that workshop. After that, his skills took off and now he's a person who knows a lot of music and spends the most of his time doing music.

         There was a time that we met three or four times in a year, but now I meet Esteban every week, because he's teaching me music theory and sol-fa. Although we both love music, we listen totally different styles of music; he likes classical, and I like trova, rock, bossa nova and popular music; but the things he teach me can be used in every style.

2 comentarios:

  1. I'm Charly's friend too, he's a nice person hahah, now talking about Esteban, it's nice that you both share the music and that you can learn with him, new things about music.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow! you have a great friend... you know that the people says: if is musician, is a great friend (?)

    ResponderEliminar